Peace Design Table # 09 Entrepreneurship and Employment
Ambassador for Peace José Dala and 6 Peace Makers led by him, reflected on Entrepreneurship and Employment (SDG 1 and 4) on December 7,2020.
Due to the various demonstrations that have taken place in the country, the Peace Makers found a great opportunity in the Dialogue for Peace Week, to speak about the lack of Employment as one of the points of demand of youth in the country.
- What is entrepreneurship?
- Do you learn at school or in a course?
- How do we classify the situation in the Angolan market today?
- It is good or bad to undertake.?
- How does it feel to be an entrepreneurial woman and is it easier or more difficult?
- What are the biggest difficulties?
- How can we grow?
- What is the difference between undertaking in Angola and undertaking outside Angola?
- Is there a future for those who undertake in Angola?
Conclusion: “Learning in Angola is not an easy task, but a challenge to embrace with love. As young people it is necessary to realize that this problem is not just the Government’s, it is such that the government must also realize that the solution does not involve foreign investment; as long as there are no jobs there will be no financial stability and this is undoubtedly a threat to the process of consolidating PEACE … “